On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 at 14:33, Waldemar Brodkorb
<m...@waldemar-brodkorb.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> Christophe Lyon wrote,
>
> > On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 at 18:37, Waldemar Brodkorb <w...@uclibc-ng.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > > Christophe Lyon wrote,

> > > Even fixing this small typo in #endf it errors out.
> > >
> > OK, here is an updated version of the previous patch.
>
> Works for the ldso, but I think we need a symbol to differentiate
> between ELF and FDPIC.
> See attached error.

Strange, the build succeeded for me. I don't understand where this
-mfdpic option comes from?
It is not part of the patches I sent, unless I'm mistaken: it would be
"embedded" in GCC if configured for FDPIC, which is not the case in
this build for armv5.

> > > somthing like this, uclibc-ng is a directory including all patches:
> > > mksh embedded-test.sh --libc=uclibc-ng --libc-source=uclibc-ng
> > > --arch=armv5 --verbose
> >
> > Is there a way to avoid (re)creating all the source tarballs? It's taking
> > ages
>
> It only recreates uclibc-ng tarball. (or any git ones).
OK... I use git trees for binutils, gcc and linux ;(