Hi List,

me again. Just wondering is there anybody around who could point me in the
right direction? I'm suffering from 82845G/GL chipset and suffering badly. I
do will to make experiment, compile experimental drivers, participate in
debugging, etc., but I need some guidance, at least at the start. I'm quite
fit with C/C++ programming, but have a little experience with both X and
device driver development, so I cannot (re)write the i810 driver myself,
sorry. Is there anybody who is in charge of i810 driver development, who
could give me a hint on what's wrong and where to start?

Regards,
Max