On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Egbert Eich wrote:

> Marc Aurele La France writes:
>  > I don't like the peppering of this code with more OS #ifdef's.  I think
>  > the approach espoused by Itojun, Todd, Matthieu and Andrew is better.

> So maybe you can tell what the big difference is?

So maybe not.  I've already stated I cannot test IPv6 function.  As such,
I'm here more as an overseer, and in that capacity I am of the opinion
that this code need not be unnecessarily OS-#ifdef'ed.  Take that as you
see fit.

Marc.

|  Marc Aurele La France           |  work:   1-780-492-9310           |
|  Computing and Network Services  |  fax:    1-780-492-1729           |
|  352 General Services Building   |  email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          |
|  Edmonton, Alberta               |                                   |
|  T6G 2H1                         |     Standard disclaimers apply    |
|  CANADA                          |                                   |