some mach64 mobility chips had a second crtc that was never supported.
same thing with rage 128.  I'm not sure about the accel engine on
mach32, but I think mach64 is fairly well accelerated.  If you want the
databooks, register as a developer with ATI and request them (be
patient).  Also the old xfree86 3.x servers are a good reference for
old cards.

Alex