On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:21:37 +0200 Thomas Winischhofer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> > please please please PLEASE! accelerate everythig you can :)
> >
> > http://www.rasterman.com/files/render_bench.tar.gz
>
> Is it correct to assume, that the image I see over a rainbow-like
> background is the result of RENDER, and over a grey-shaded background
> from imlib?

check the .png's in the directory.

tst_opaque.png
is set as the background to the window before doing any compositing and testing.
this is done for both xrender and imlib2. it' sjust a "test background".

tst_transparent.png
is what is blended and scaled on-top. :)

you will notice for about 2 seconds after each imlib2 test completes it displays
its work on the screen in the window. this is just to let you know that imlib2
did the right thing.

the code is fairly straight-forward and modular too if you want to fiddle with
it, disable tests for now etc.

> If so, it looks good for RENDER accel for the SiS driver... (erm, well,
> unscaled yet)

good... and scaled woudl be lurvely! :)

> Thomas
>

> --
> Thomas Winischhofer
> Vienna/Austria
> thomas AT winischhofer DOT net          *** http://www.winischhofer.net/
> twini AT xfree86 DOT org

--------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------------
熊耳 - 車君                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile Phone: +61 (0)413 451 899    Home Phone: 02 9698 8615