David,

David Dawes wrote:

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 12:13:10AM -0400, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

The only suggestion I have is that the function prototypes in include/os.h should follow the conventions of all other prototypes in os.h, using #if NeedFunctionPrototypes:

extern void SetScreenSaverTimer(
#if NeedFunctionPrototypes
void
#endif
);

#ifdef DPMSExtension
extern void SetDPMSTimers(
#if NeedFunctionPrototypes
void
#endif
);
#endif

Actually, we're going the other way and on the trunk all of the
NeedFunctionPrototypes references have been removed in os.h.

I missed that. Sorry for the noise.

Thanks for taking the time to debug this properly... I hope that there

Yes!  Hopefully the screen saver/DPMS cleanup will reduce the likelihood
of further subtle bugs that have plagued that code for a while.

Cleanup is good.

Harold