On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 01:07, Måns Rullgård wrote:
> Eric Anholt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> >> Is somebody currently working on the SIS DRI driver/port ?
> >>
> >> I'm new on the list and not as well informed ;)
> >
> > Yes, I am (though I'm nearly done with the changes I'm making to the
> > 300-series driver unless I can get docs).  It is currently usable in DRI
> > CVS and should work from XFree86 CVS, though I haven't tested there.  Is
> > there a particular question?
>
> Which SIS chips is this about?  Any chance we'll be seeing DRI on SIS
> 650?

This is for the 300-series, which includes 300, 305, 540, 630, and 730,
as Thomas said.  There are no specs available for the 315-series (which
the 650 is a part of), so there is no real hope for those.  I would love
to work on it if I could get specs for the 3d part.  I have been working
on a 6326/530 driver, but right now I'm waiting for the hardware to test
it on.

--
Eric Anholt                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         [EMAIL PROTECTED]