Hi David,
 I _do_ have shared libraries. Can u please tell me the OPTION, to give while
compiling Xfbdev, by which it knows of the shared libs being present already. I mean
something to be define'd or undef'd in the any .def file.?
   All these libs libX*.so.* also get compipled with the Xfbdev. Or do i have to give
serveronly define?
Best Regards,
Jassi