On Wednesday 10 December 2003 13:09, Alexander Stohr wrote:
> the _____ is the mailmain default but can be canged.
>
> only the fglrx closed source drivers from ATI
> for the i386/Linux platform do have 3D.
>
> Data"books" are no longer state of the art
> in the information technologies age.

        I have tried these drivers but refuse to work.
        They think I have an (unsupported) OEM card (=powered by ATI)
        while according to the identity check programs
        run under XP it 'should' be an ATI one (=Built by ATI)

        (phoned to medion - who makes the card - and they claimed
         that ATI built the card for them ???)

        Any idea when the data-e-book will be available ;-)