Hi

I am currently testing the 4.3.99.902 release on an Radeon 9200. Debian
Sid It is much more stable than the 901 release for me. And i had only one lockup
so far (and i was'nt able to trace the error back to xfree since linux
2.6.0 also had some problems). It was a hard lockup, so couldn't do anything
in finding the error.

Is there any way to debug an running process without having it started in gdb.
So i could get some more useful information what goes wrong, when the
xprt starts sucking up all cpu again.

In other news i can't start opengl apps anymore. The screen gets black
and only stopping the application brings the screen back (which is kind
of difficult with a black screen ...). My Monitor with 1600x1200 res. is
connected via dvi-d to the gfx-card. But i think this problem is known
but still not solved currently?

Tim