On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 03:39:22PM +0800, Yukun Chen wrote:
> Hi All
>
>       I am a developer from XGI Technology which is a new company stem from graphic
> dpt. of Trident and graphic dpt. of Sis.  Now we want to share our linux 2D driver
> with open
>
> source community. Then what should we do? Pls give some advice or suggestions.

Please send all submissions through our bugzilla interface at

http://bugs.xfree86.org

and use the attachment features to attach your patch/driver. Additionally
mark the submission as an enhancement.

The CVS committers will pick that up and make any suggestions related
to it and later commit the code.

Alan.