Hi Alexey ;),

> There is such task: I need to grab all mouse and keyboard events on some
> screen, do something after each event, and generate that events back to
> applications.  >

Check for the 'ReplayPointer'/'ReplayKeyboard' flags to XAllowEvents, i
think that is what you need. You can grab the event, do some processing
and after that it's resent to the application. I've used it, for example,
to implement a click to focus policy in a window manager.

cheers

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra