At 9:12 AM +0000 2/11/04, Alan Hourihane wrote:
On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 06:20:25PM -0800, Torrey Lyons wrote:
 At 10:11 AM -0800 1/28/04, Alan Hourihane wrote:
 >Log message:
 >   778. Fix Multitexture problems with vertex arrays and indirect rendering
 >        (Bugzilla #1092, DRI Project).
 >   777. Fix SecondaryColor & FogColor when indirect rendering (Bugzilla
 >   #1091,
 >        DRI Project).

 These fixes have the side effect of breaking GLX on Mac OS X. The
 problem is the addition of new server side dependencies on
 glPointParameteri, glPointParameteriv, glSampleMaskSGIS,
 glSamplePatternSGIS. Mac OS X instead uses glPointParameteriNV and
 glPointParameterivNV and GL_SGIS_multisample is not supported. I can
 fix these by substituting the glPointParameter*NV calls and removing
 the calls to the glSample*SGIS functions as shown in the patch below.
 Note the server still says it supports the glx extension
 GLX_SGIS_multisample. Should I add an #ifdef to glxscreens.c as well
 to remove claiming this extension? Any other comments?

Your changes seem reasonable Torrey, go ahead.

So I committed a similar patch that incorporates Ian Romanick's suggestions and fixes building on Mac OS X 10.1 and newer. All the changes are conditioned on MISSING_GL_EXTS and/or __DARWIN__. Let me know if it looks like I missed anything.

Thanks,
Torrey