>From a March 31 CVS update, there are 2714 of the above warnings in a
"make World" when compiling under FreeBSD 5.2 on an Alpha.

With some guidance from the committers, I'd like to take on the task of
eliminating the vast majority of these.  I'll provide context diffs and
submit them to the bug tracker as time permits, but I'd like to know whe-
ther you feel that the declarations in question should be wrapped in some-
thing like "#ifdef __STDC__ / #endif" or not first.

(Or if you'd rather I didn't bother, I'll just shut up and go away :-).

Thanks.

Terry R. Friedrichsen