Tyler Retzlaff wrote:
Just want to confirm something,

xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/common/xf86Io.c,v 3.58 has had
GetTimeInMillis() removed from it, the commit message doesn't
say anything specific about it but is the copy of GetTimeInMillis()
from libos.a the one that linked into the XFree86 server from now on?

I can't speak in place of David, but I think it's a good thing to finally get rid of this duplicate definition, which has mostly caused problems when building oher X servers in addition to the XFree86 one.

There are probably a few more cleanings that could be done now that XFree86 uses the libos version (and builds it).
--
Matthieu