On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Matthieu Herrb wrote:

> Hi,
>
> several users have reported crashes with xterm on OpenBSD with
> /etc/malloc.conf pointing to 'J' (fill allocated areas with junk).
> After some debugging, it appears that the following patch is needed to
> fix that.

I saw the commit yesterday via google, and applied it to my current
changes for xterm (will probably flush out #193 today or tomorrow).

It's odd - that, and the corner case I cited in my recent changes both
date back to when I integrated Robert Brady's patch in August 2001.
Sometimes it takes a while to notice...

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net