Hi,

Sorry, I forgot to comment one answer.

Bukie Mabayoje wrote:

I suspect the reason it works is that your system have two graphics controller. And one of it is the 350Mhz 24-bit RAMDAC that support a regular scan analog monitor.

You mean the two BusIds/Pipes or really another card? If I had another card, I guess it would be reported by lspci, wouldn´t ?

Sorry again, but I could not find any reference in the log to any 350Mhz 24-bit RAMDAC card. Am I missing something?

Thanks again.

Regards,

Sergio

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.8 - Release Date: 2/14/2005