On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 06:51:54PM -0700, Marc Aurele La France wrote:
>Hi.
>
>I've been auditing various builds and noticed that
>xc/lib/GL/mesa/drivers/x11 is never built, let alone referenced.  Is this
>an oversight, or can this directory be deleted?

It is supposed to be built and referenced when GlxBuiltInXMesa is
set to YES.  Although the necessary reference to it is in
lib/GL/GL/Imakefile, there doesn't appear to be anything in
lib/GL/Imakefile that would actually cause that directory to be
built.  That could be fixed.

More importantly though, there is a reference to the Imakefile.inc
file in that directory from Xserver/GL/mesa/GLcore/Imakefile, and
that is used.

David