The lastest CVS source can't start X11 after I do a fresh "make World".

Here's the error ...

Symbol xf86InterpretEDID from module /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/libvbe.a is unresolved! Symbol xf86DoEDID_Option from module /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/libvbe.a is unresolved!

When I roll back to CVS from August, it works without any problem.

This problem surfaces only after I do a "make World" from a clean CVS sources. I was doing daily CVS update followed by "make" and could get X11 to start without any problem.

This one works ...
XFree86 Version 4.5.99.10
Release Date: 23 August 2005
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
Build Operating System: Linux 2.6.13-mh1 i686 [ELF]

Something changes in the CVS after that ...

Thanks,
Jeff