On Fri, 16 Sep 2005, Takaaki Nomura wrote:
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:38:38 -0600 (MDT), Marc Aurele La France wrote:
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Takaaki Nomura wrote:
I'm using i810 based built-in video card.
4.5.99.11 loader server doesn't work.
4.5.99.11 static server works.
I've attached both of the logs below.

I'm using Japanese 106 keyboard and some problems with inputs.
I don't know exactly which version made the problems.

A backtrace of the problem would be most useful.

How can I take a backtrace?

I'm sorry, but I can't use the test machine for about a week.

I've been able to duplicate this problem and the attached (which I've already committed) fixes it.

Thanks for reporting the problem.

Marc.

|  Marc Aurele La France           |  work:   1-780-492-9310           |
|  Academic Information and        |  fax:    1-780-492-1729           |
|    Communications Technologies   |  email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          |
|  352 General Services Building   +-----------------------------------+
|  University of Alberta           |                                   |
|  Edmonton, Alberta               |     Standard disclaimers apply    |
|  T6G 2H1                         |                                   |
|  CANADA                          |                                   |
XFree86 developer and VP.  ATI driver and X server internals.