Greetings, I am currently learning ZFS code, having some questions about
spacemap writing and condensing. Is there some people can enlighten me  on the
big picture (because I could not find articles about these elsewhere ):

1)  Space map store on disk as dnode, writing dnode blocks again needs
allocation and free,  is this a feed back loop and how to break this cycling
dependence ?

2) During disk space near full situation,  is it possible some syncing will
fail becauses of cannot allocate to space map appending writes ?  (I have seen
some posts about failure to delete files on a full disk)

3) Is it possible to condense a spacemap even if disk space not enough to
allocate a new space?
openzfs: openzfs-developer
https://openzfs.topicbox.com/groups/developer/discussions/Td20524f29bfb36ea-M43f6fd1390923df8c3a777cd
Delivery options: https://openzfs.topicbox.com/groups