Michiel Meeuwissen wrote:

> Hollidays are over. Probably everybody's working again. A few bugfixes were
> done since the release of 1.8.1 (see mmbase.org/bug). How about a 1.8.2,
> say, next week?

FYI,

I just tagged the 1.8 branch with 1.8.2, and triggered a build on the
cvs.mmbase.org machine. If every thing goes ok, this will result in a
release on the mmbase web site tomorrow morning..

It is a bugfix release. No real changes since 1.8.1. According to the
bugtracker 24 bugs were fixed. Probably it were a few more.

Michiel

--
Michiel Meeuwissen                  mihxil'
Peperbus 107 MediaPark H'sum          []()