Ernst Bunders wrote:
> yes, that's probably it. I totally forgot about that. hmm, so I have to
> have one rootnode for my whole cloud. Pity I don't have that :-(
> Well, perhaps we try the good old mysqldump approach again.

IIR we also have a 'fullbackup' implmentation?

But I don't know if it it's worth the trouble. If you only need to backup,
or move data from one system to aonther (but with the same database type),
I also simply go for the tools provided by the database.

Michiel

--
Michiel Meeuwissen                  mihxil'
Peperbus 107 MediaPark H'sum          []()