Hello,

At the moment we are represented in the 'Technical Comittee' board of the
the Foundation by Daniel Ockeloen and myself.

See also:
http://www.mmbase.org/tc

This is a once a month meeting between the several parties in the MMBase
community. In this meeting we have e.g. took the initiative to find a
release manager (as yet unsuccessul, so you can still apply), the
installation of JIRA as our new issue-tracking system, and talk a lot about
'principles' and 'components'. This will lead to 'official' mmbase
'principles' which are to be observed when contributing, to the next mmbase
release which 'll have a 'component framework' (see
http://www.mmbase.org/mmcf).

Daniel however has found another job and has indicated that he can no
longer be a representative.  We thank him for his work in the board until
now.

As a replacement we have approached Johannes Verelst, one of the active
developers responsible for the MMBase architecture at the EO. He consented
to do this. So if nobody disagrees, he can the new representative of the
mmbase developers in this Technical Board.

Michiel

--
Michiel Meeuwissen                  mihxil'
Peperbus 107 MediaPark H'sum          []()