Since very many issues in jira were not scheduled, I took the liberty to
schedule a bunch of them. This gives more interesting, and more honest,
road-maps.

I created a version 1.8.5, to give the possibility of a quick release of
1.8.4 by simply moving issues to 1.8.5, and to have the possibility to
schedule directly a bit further in the future, to not frustrate 1.8.4
immediately... I was also so free to rename 2.0 to 2.0.0, because that
seemed more in line with the naming of the other mmbase versions.

148 unscheduled open issues remain. Many of those too can quite easily be
assessed, and assigned a fix version. I tried to take into consideration the
probable complexitity of the resolution and the importance of the issue
itself while doing that.

Am I doing the right thing? Am I the right person?

Michiel

--
Michiel Meeuwissen                  mihxil'
Peperbus 107 MediaPark H'sum          []()