A long time ago I already did it, but I never checked it it, because
there was a project to improve on dove/editwizards. But we don't hear
much on that terrain.

I just found a bug in my application much, much easier by firstly
removing all try/catch-blocks from Dove.java again. Dove only catches
Runtime-exceptions, and then tries to encode those in the
response-XML. But then, Editwizards make an exception of that, which
is often considerably less clear, because dove, editwizard sometimes
make assumptions about the cause of the exception which are not
justified.

So, my proposal is to remove all try/catch blocks from Dove.java (in
HEAD). How do we feel about that?

Michiel

--
mihxil'  http://meeuw.org