2007/9/26, Ernst Bunders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> hello
>
> I have a question about the taglib.
> I have created a java bean for my jsp that does some stuff to create a
> specific list of nodes.
>
> I use this bean in my page with
> <jsp:useBean id="bean" .../>
>
> I want to iterate over all the nodes like
> <c:forEach items="bean.nodes" var="node">
>
> then i somehow would like to pick up this node with the mmbase taglib, so i
> can get related nodes and so on.
> <mm:node referid="node">
>
> only this dous not work. c:forEach is not a node provider, so that is
> logically.

I think there is little point in using c:forEach here.

You could have used <mm:listnodes referids="bean.nodes">, because
'referids' is doing what you try to do with c:forEach (but see also
response of Peter).

Then you could have used mm:field and so on in the body, because
mm:listnodes _is_ a nodeprovider.

Another interesting thing you might want to try is to use _node as the
var of forEach (c:forEach var="_node", which would also make it work
more or less as a node provider (probably only in >= 1.8.5 though),
without having to put in an extra mm:node.

Michiel

--
mihxil'  http://meeuw.org
nl_NL eo_XX en_US