Hello,

I want to create a 'notifications' component in the 'applications' module
of the MMBase CVS repository.

Currently I'm developing the code in speeltuin:
http://cvs.mmbase.org/viewcvs/speeltuin/mihxil/notifications/
If this vote will make it, I'll move this dir on the server, to
conserve history until now.

I also started on some documentation (still work in progress), which
at least already explains what the thing is about, so you can read
that to know where you're voting about:

http://cvs.mmbase.org/viewcvs/speeltuin/mihxil/notifications/documentation/notifications.xml?view=markup

The code compiles and runs against MMBase 1.8.5. It does need java 1.5 though.

All this was made on behalf of Teleac/NOT.

START OF VOTING:   2007-11-12
END OF CALL:       2007-11-15 17:00

[_] +1 (YES)
[_] +0 (ABSTAIN )
[_] -1 (NO), because :

I will myself be responsible for maintaince, though I invite the rest
of the world. Therefore I'd prefer it to be an application (also
because it doesn't feel right to put something this limited next to
complete frameworks (cmscontainer, didactor, natmm), in CVS).

Michiel

--
mihxil'  http://meeuw.org
nl_NL eo_XX en_US