2008/2/15, Nico Klasens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hello,
>
>  What is the scenario that this change is necessary? This change means
>  that all databases have to be altered to prevent VERIFY wanrnings.I have
>  no issues with creating an migration script, but I did not have any
>  issues with it earlier.

IIt seems that you get errors when saving e.g. a relation to a new
node with an editwizards otherwise. This at least fixes that for the
time being.

I did not  yet found the time, to explore any fuller why these fields
cannot be required, and what excactly was the recent change causing
the problem in the first place. If I can determin that, I may revert
this change too.

I do think however that sooner or later these fields must be allowed
to be null, especially during application deployment.

Michiel

--
mihxil'  http://meeuw.org
nl_NL eo_XX en_US