On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 1:33 PM, Winfred Peereboom
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for your quick reply.
>
> The reason why we want to use odd and even is because we have one include
> that is responsible for creating/presenting a list of artikels that are
> ordered by a bp_pos. With a paramter "side" we select the right or left
> sided articles. Offcourse it's posibble to crete two includes, one for
> selected the even and a file for selecting the odd bp_pos.pos .
>
> The odd and even mm tag should be a nice way, but i can't print these by jsp
> depending on the "side"  variabel. If i make a block of code for <mm:even>
> and a block of code for <mm:odd> i have to exactly the same blocks of code
> (not so nice).

You can use an include (jsp:directive.include, jsp:include, or
mm:include) to avoid the code duplication.
It is also possible to use <mm:listcondition value=${oddoreven}"> for
parametized odd/even selection.
Or of course, with EL: <c:if test="${status.index % 2 eq oddoreven}">

Michiel

--
mihxil' http://meeuw.org
nl_NL eo_XX en_US