On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 16:02, Paul van Beukering <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Try to deploy mmbase but got a 500 in when creating a node  of type object
> using the basic editor pages.
>
> /mmbase/edit/basic/change_node.jsp(128,0)
> /mmbase/edit/basic/relations.jsp(21,5)
> /mmbase/edit/basic/relation.jsp(22,52) Attribute value "page" +
> relationManager.getNumber() + searchDir is quoted with " which must be
> escaped when used within the value
>

> java version "1.6.0_06"

> Apache Tomcat Version 6.0.18
> Do I need another JRE or tomcat version?

A very similar set up at mm.meeuw.org/8/ does not show the problem. It
runs tomcat 6.0.16. It would not be the first time that a minor
version of tomcat makes huge difference though.

Anyhow, this means that it probably was never tested on 6.0.18. I have
no time now to do it myself, but if you confirmed that indeed it does
work on 6.0.16, please add it to mmbase.org/jira, and I'll look into
it at the first occasion.

I do not expect anything else to make a difference.

I trust you did also upgrade the jsp themselves?

Michiel

--
mihxil' http://meeuw.org
nl_NL eo_XX en_US