Hello

Finally the vpro-wizards have been added to the /applications folder.
It has a small set of junit tests that succeed, as well as a bunch of
integration tests (in the /tests folder) that succeed as well. There
was some trouble with the latter.

I'm not completely ready yet, but it's ready for testing. A few remarks:
- documentation is not quite there yet.
- There is a bunch of code in the
'org.mmbase.applications.vprowizards.spring.cache'  package. That code
is a system that helps you flush caches based on the what actions were
executed actions and some additional data. This has been rebuild and
is not quite ready yet.

But there is a demo (in /mmexamples/vpro-wizards) that requires the
mynews application and there is a nearly accurate install document.

Some other stuff:
What needs to be done is that a new version of the mmbase-module
plugin is installed in the mmbase maven repository. I'm not sure how
to go about that best. Is it done by the nightly build? If not: what
should i do? I just tried to log in to the mmbase.org server and do it
there (assuming that's where the repo is), but to my surprise maven is
not installed there.

What to do?

regards,

Ersnt