On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 13:16, Ernst Bunders <ebund...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> so, tell us what you think. Questions are welcome.

It seems a valuable addition to me, and I'd encourage to develop it
further inside the mmbase repository, which would also facilitate us
taking a look Which I would certainly like to do by the way.

Setting it in 'speeltuin' would be completely no-problem but I imagine
that nobody would object against committing it directly to
trunk/applications/vob or so either, but perhaps a more or less
official 'request' or 'vote' for that would be appropriate in that
case. Happily we are using svn now, so moving it around would be
effortless :-).

gr.

 Michiel

--