> Hello

I'm not sure, it seems a bit flimsy. I would like a site app, but I don't
think this is it. Some things i would expect:

- different page layouts ready for use (that at least formalize what a
layout is and how it is defined)
- default templates to be used as starting point (templates being either a
layout or a block you can assign to an area of a layout)
- different navigation components ready for use
- an admin interface that allows you to create your site through
configuration.

in short: an app you can install, go to the admin section, create a site,
link a domain. create a bunch of pages, organize their place in the site,
give them a layout, and define what's in the different areas. Upload your
logo, and whop: your site is ready.

Lately I have been playing around a bit with dotcms, and at vpro we are
presently considering using Magnolia for creating sites.
I think the 'ready for ues' approach they have is what you would expect from
such a tool. I think this is what the cms container got right.

On the other hand I have no real objections to something like this, I just
don't really see the point.

regards,

Ernst