CALL FOR:
Contributions / Application 'streams'

START OF CALL: 2009-06-19 17:00
END OF CALL:   2009-06-24 17:00

Called by: Michiel Meeuwissen
Total tally on this call (excluding the caller's vote) :

YEA (5/4) : Michiel Meeuwissen*, Andre van Toly, Rico Jansen, Ernst Bunders
ABSTAIN (1) : Pierre van Rooden
NAY (0) :
VETO (0) :

No votes, assumed abstained (17): Eduard Witteveen, Gerard van Enk, Mark
Huijser, Marcel Maatkamp, Henk Hangyi, Jaco de Groot, Daniel Ockeloen, Rob
Vermeulen, Kees Jongenburger, Rob van Maris, Simon Groenewolt, Peter Maas, Ruud
Prein, Johannes Verelst, Nico Klasens, Sander de Boer

*)  These votes are not counted towards the tally.

This vote needs to have a total tally of +3 committer votes in addition to any
in favor vote of the vote's caller.

Result:
Vote succeeded
New streams application can be added, though it should receive a unique name
(not streams, as that is too generic).
I also advise to make it a contribution rather than an application, due to the
limited support and the fact that only one person maintains it.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Pierre van Rooden - Webmaster Teleac/NOT
---
Ron: "Aaaah. Compain, complain. You know, when life gives you lemons...
Drakken: "I complain about the lemons!"