Hi,

A new machine will be configured the coming week. We hope to replace them
somewhere the next couple of weeks, expect a short outage. Anyone any ideas for
a new server name?

Probably we will be moving these lists at the same time to Google Groups.
Prevents us the hassle of maintaining them. Objections anyone?

---André

Op 17 mei 2010, om 10:37 heeft André van Toly het volgende geschreven:

> Op 15 apr 2010, om 10:38 heeft André van Toly het volgende geschreven:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We need to rethink the services we host on mmbase.org. MMBase.org is two
>> machines: jeeves.mmbase.org and james.mmbase.org. James and Jeeves are
>> getting old, they need to retire. They have;
>>
>> - a few mailingslists
>> - Jira bugtracker
>> - the website, including a test webapp
>> - SVN repository svn.mmbase.org
>> - MySQL for the websites (and Jira)
>>
>> Can we move some of these? F.e. the mailinglists to Google Groups, our svn
>> repository. Move everything to Google Code? Except for the website?
>
> When starting at Google Code
> http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/GettingStarted I believen one should
> first start a project and connect Groups to it.
>
> ---André
>
> --
> André van Toly
> MMBase development & Userfriendly webdesign
>
> W: http://www.toly.nl
> M: +31(0)627233562

André van Toly
web http://www.toly.nl                            mobile +31(0)627233562