2010/8/12 Jacobjob Koster <jacob...@finalist.com>:
> <Environment name="mmbase/rmmci/port" value="4022" type="java.lang.String"
> />
> <Environment name="mmbase/rmmci/stubport" value="4023"
> type="java.lang.String" />
> <Environment name="mmbase/rmmci/bindname" value="staging"
> type="java.lang.String" />
> <Environment name="mmbase/rmmci/RMIRegistryServer" value="192.168.2.55"
> type="java.lang.String" />
> - at live, the bindname=live; used ports are the same.
>
> Do you have an idea how to make the rmmci-module work again? I didn't see
> any changes in the module that could cause this..to my idea.

It doesn't ring a bell. Did you test which ports it actually uses
(with wireshark or so)? My first theory would be that it is still
using only 2 ports or so, but the configuration is simply for some
reason ignored. Could that be true? In any case it would be evident if
you know the actual ports used...

Michiel

--
mihxil'  http://meeuw.org