Title: Melding

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / Med venlig Hilsen

Jesper J¢rgensen
Consulting

mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Aston Business Solutions GmbH
Kettelerstr. 3-11
D-97222 Würzburg-Rimpar
Germany

Tel.   +49-9365-8075-0
Fax   +49-9365-8075-300

Work with a Winner. Aston Business Solutions--Microsoft Global Partner of The Year 2003 No one is more committed to your success than Aston Business Solutions. As the world's leading Microsoft Business Solutions partner, we maintain a 92% customer retention rate and count more than 5,000 distribution, manufacturing, healthcare, and service-based companies among our loyal clients. Learn how we can help you achieve your potential.

http://www.astongroup.de
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.