From: Arief Tarmizi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 5:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [development-axapta] Com

Try to register the COM+ to the remote computers. From ACU (Axapta Configuration Utility), select Business Connector page. Click Register Button. Select the Register COM+ (Component Services) option and select the computer name (remote). Don’t forget, I think u will need COM Client license code in order to do this.