From: Jim Dickie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 1:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [development-axapta] AW: Problem with method in the sys layer

Hi Mark

I had the same problem at the same place.  I renamed the dynamic method,
recopied the sys.aod from a clean installation (and, I think, the syp,
gls and glp layers, the method was renamed in all of these!) and rebuilt
the aoi, all was well again.  I assume the method really is renamed in
the .aod and this has to be replaced with a correct version.

Jim Dickie,
Circon Circle Consulting GmbH,
Färbergasse 13, A-6850 DORNBIRN