hi

I am wondering if anyone can help me with the concept of by-product.

I have written a module and it's working fine in terms of inventory and posting to GL.

My questions are:

1. What should be the financial and physical cost of such by-product? I am taking it at standard cost. Any other suggestions?

2. Currently I am posting the by-products by using a journal similar to 'reported as finished' journal. However, I wish to link this to route feedback quantity since by-products are produced at different operation numbers. But I dont want to make route posting more complicated (there can be more than one-by product coming out per operation). Any idea as to how to handle this part?

regards

harry