From: bmp_thydatacenter_dk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 9 June 2004 4:32 p.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [development-axapta] Re: SP3

Try to check you path to ax32.exe.

It sounds like the client is running a client from 3.0 SP2 or
eralier.

Best regards,
Bjørn Møller Pedersen
Thy Data Center Development A/S

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Harry Deshpande"

click here <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12975pj7u/M=298184.5022502.6152625.3001176/D=groups/S=1705006764:HM/EXP=1086842021/A=2164330/R=0/SIG=11eamf8g4/*http:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183350>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5022502.6152625.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2164330/rand=391896364>

  _____