Hi all

I'm trying to grasp how the threading possibilities in Axapta are.
Basically I'm trying to build the following scenario:

A form with a listbox, in the form I have declared a variable of integer
type.
There are two buttons on the form.

Button1 creates and starts a thread that in a for-loop increments (i++)
the variabel on the form, with a sleep of one second in the loop. After
incrementing the value of the variabel is written to the listbox.

Button2 creates and starts a thread that in a for-loop decrements (i--) the
variabel on the form, with a sleep of two seconds in the loop. After
decrementing the value of the varaibel is written to the listbox.

I have encountered some problems......

I build the threads in seperate classes, they are initialised from the
buttons on the form, how do I from the thread access the forms variabel?
How do I access the listbox? How do I enter and leave critical sections?

Hope someone out there can give me a clue of where to go....

Thanks in advance

Jens