Hello
I have a very big problem, I think.   In our company we are just
starting to work with AXAPTA and we have a doubt.  We have 18 branch
offices and each office can buy items.  This means we have a vendor
for 1 or many branch offices.  How do we create a sales tax group for
this vendor if we have diferent taxes for each city.

Example:
Vendor xx has the standard sales tax group
Item yy has a standard item sales tax group

In this point there is no trouble if we buy an item in one city, the
tax codes that match will be registered.

But if we buy to the same vendor in diferent cities, that have a
diferent porcent for the same tax code, we have a problem, because a
vendor can only have one tax group and the city determines de amount
of tax that we have to charge.

Example:
Tax zz  in Medellin = 6%, Itagui= 10% and so on.

What can we do?..

Thank you
Hilda Cabrejos
Transportes Botero Soto