Thanks Girish,

I understand what you mean. I have made the changes to
the method I stated before. I have tested it for two
cases: create po manually and from sales order.

It works fine. In fact it should because the method
InitFromInventTable is also on the table PurchLine and
there calls the method I just modified.

In a sense it is not quite developed conform best
pratices in the standard but at least the method is on
the PurchLine table.

regards,
Danny

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12996o5if/M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=gr

oups/S=1705006764:HM/EXP=1103288712/A=2455396/R=0/SIG=119u9qmi7/*http:/small

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=groups/S=
> > :HM/A=2455396/rand=766468140>
> >

> >   _____
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> > *      To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >
> > *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an
> email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo!
> > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of
> > Service.

> > removed]