Dear all,

I have added a new checkbox to the form SalesEditLines.

CheckBox is named: printCertitificate, property AutoDeclaration =
yes, AllowEdit = No, Skip = yes

I made sure that several methods on the Class SalesFormLetter are
modified:
- ClassDeclaration: add printCertificate
- initParameters: set value for printCertificate

I added two new methods on the class:
- posPrintCertificate: set position
- printCertificate: return the value of printCertificate

Made sure that methods on Form SalesEditLines are modified:
- ClassDeclaration: add printCertificateChoice
- closeOk: added parameter printCertificateChoice
- rearrange: added parameter printCertificate.value
- run: retrieve value printCertificateChoice from container

- active() method on datasource SalesParmTable: added setting of
checkbox value (printCertificate.value(printCertificateChoice)

Now I notice when I select the checkbox it is deselected immediately
afterwards. It has something to do with the setting of
printCertificate from the beginning. When I set it to yes in the
classFormLetter.dialog the opposite occurs. When I deselect the
checkbox it is enabled.

Can someone tell me what I am overlooking here?

regards,
Danny