Hi,

You need to use * in Aaapra.

If you are selecting with wildcards you need to use the keyword "like" not "==".

/Jesper

Von: Padmaja Iyingar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 14. März 2005 05:06
An: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com; Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [development-axapta] Select where with a filter

Hi ,

I am trying to select Sum of  accounts's AmoustMST for that particular Voucher series.

///For example I want to sum up all accounts only for the voucher F111*.

I can not do a substr in the select WHERE clause as its a database field.

'select LedgerTrans where LedgerTrans.Accountnum >= 1000 && LedgerTrans.AccountNUm <=2000 && LedgerTrans.TrandsDate= 1\1\2004 && LedgerTrans.Voucher == 'F111%' is not working......

I thought F111% is equal to F111*.

How can I selectively select this one?.

Can some one help please?
Thanks,