Von: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 8. August 2005 15:06
An: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [development-axapta] How to connect to Axapta Installations for
Data-Exchange

Hello!

Is there someone out there who has ever made a connection between two
different Axapta-Installations (yes, 2 DBs and 2 Appl-Folders), to
establish
some kind of data exchange.

We want to do the following:

We have two installations (different DB-Server, different AOS, different
Applications). Those two installations are identical in regards of the
Application. Only the data on the DB-Server is different.

Now we would like to establish intercompany functionality between those
two
Axaptas.

We already thought of batch-processing, we thougt of using
Axapta.ComConnector - but I think, there must be a more easier way,
mustn't
it?

Or is there a way, an Axapta-Clients connects to two different
AOS-Instances
in one session?

So could you help me and tell me, what you thought of, or what you did?

Thank you!

Herbert

Computer
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+part&w1=Computer+part&w2=P
rogramming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4&s=90&.s
ig=yLpvcLTIDJ5FTkRJGsO11w>  part

Programming
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Programming+languages&w1=Computer+p
art&w2=Programming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4
&s=90&.sig=cuhEClK4dU4wapXFmKisbQ>  languages

Microsoft
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Microsoft+axapta&w1=Computer+part&w
2=Programming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4&s=90
&.sig=yfeG_U6QaLfPOZZIud02Fg>  axapta

Support
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Support+exchange&w1=Computer+part&w
2=Programming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4&s=90
&.sig=hy8yRGMzrmxdphyITTUeqA>  exchange

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*      Visit your group "development-axapta
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/development-axapta> " on the web.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
be>

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

  _____

Computer part Programming languages Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS