Hi all,

I got error when installing Ax4 in my computers, right when the setup
says "setup AOS". When I look at the log it says something like this :

=== Setting up Object server ===
Adding this computer's Network Service account as a login in to the
database server.
Exception = System.NullReferenceException
Message = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
FullText = System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set
to an instance of an object.
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Setup.Misc.GetMachineDomain()
at
Microsoft.Dynamics.Setup.InstallSqlServer.GrantAosAccessToRemoteSqlSer
ver()
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Setup.MainForm.AosDbAccess()
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Setup.MainForm.s250Timer_Tick()
==== Setup ended before completion. ===

Could anyone help me on this ?

Thanks in advance,
Tonz