On Oct 31, 2012, at 2:36 PM, Jarkko Laitinen <jlaiti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been developing a cloud integration module for Qt. The working name
> for the project is QCloud. It provides an API to do requests to Amazons S3
> and Windows Azure. This has been my masters thesis project and it has been
> done with consultation from Digia. The project is in that kind of a state
> that it could be uploaded to playground. I am not sure what the project
> should contain when it is uploaded to the playground, documentation is almost
> done but tests are still incomplete. I will include a readme that helps with
> the installation and the documentation should provide enough information for
> the developers on how to use the module. I am happy to answer more questions
> if there are any.

This is very interesting, I would really like to see Qt get built-in S3
support. I think there is interest in the community for collaborating on this
type of project as well. (I have a Picasa client that could with some effort be
completed and included.)

Can you give a brief example of what the API looks like? Are there any external
dependencies except Qt?

Morten